- Board Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Decision Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Filing a complaint with the BOP
- License Verification
How to Obtain Publications
Single copies of the following publications are available at no charge from Publications Office, California Department of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 310, Sacramento, CA 95802. You may also contact the board directly for a single copy.
- A Consumer Guide to Psychological Services
- A Consumer Guide to Psychological Services (En Espaņol)
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex
To purchase "Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex" in quantity, contact the Office of State Publishing Legislative Bill Room at (866) 320-8652. There will be a charge for bulk orders.
2. To purchase the Laws and Regulations Relating to the Practice of Psychology send a check, money order, or cashiers check payable to the Board of Psychology, in the amount of $10.00 per copy. The mailing address is 1625 North Market Street, Suite N-215, Sacramento, CA 95834.
3. To request copies of any Board of Psychology licensing or application forms, email your request to email@example.com.
All of the aforementioned publications and application forms are also available for download on the board's web site at www.psychboard.ca.gov.