- Board Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Decision Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Filing a complaint with the BOP
- License Verification
Notice To Applicants: California Psychology Law and Ethics Examination
Applicants who meet one of the following criteria qualify to take the California Psychology Law and Ethics Examination (CPLEE) in lieu of the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) and the California Psychology Supplemental Examination (CPSE):
- Applicants who were licensed as a psychologist in California for at least five years and has allowed his/her license to expire by not renewing the license for at least three years;
- Applicants who have been licensed in another state, Canadian province, or U.S. territory, for at least five years:
- Applicants who hold a Certificate of Professional Qualification (CPQ) issued by the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB);
- Applicants who are credentialed as a Health Service Provider in Psychology by the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology (NRHSPP) and have been licensed based on a doctoral degree in another state, Canadian province, or U.S. territory for a minimum of five years;
- Applicants who are certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) and have been licensed based on a doctoral degree in another state, Canadian province, or U.S. territory for a minimum of five years.
Although the EPPP and the CPSE are waived under this section, an applicant must file a complete application and meet all current licensing requirements not addressed above, including payment of any fees, take and pass the CPLEE, and not been subject to discipline. All other applicants must take and pass the EPPP and the CPSE.
For copy of the application, click on the following link: http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/licensee/licpsych.shtml
For more information regarding the CPLEE, please review the CPLEE Candidate Information Bulletin, click on the following link: http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/exams/index.shtml.